Tuesday, March 25, 2008

getting ready to depart


Well, our long awaited journey is about to begin. Today we are scrambling with hosts of last minute details as we prepare to fly out to Philadelphia tomorrow.


As I think about this trip to Israel, I find what excites me as much as anything is the fact that my family is joining me on this tour. By "family" of course I refer to my wife Sue, my brother Harv and sister in law Bettie, (his wife), and my sister Marge.


A close second is the fact that everyone on this tour is known to me. They are all my friends. Some have been friends for well over 30 years, others only a few years. I know I will be looking at my family and friends to see their expressions of delight, wonder, amazement, and ?? as we go from place to place together.


First though we have a number of events in the Philadelphia and New York areas that I am also looking forward to. I will report on those as we go along.


All for now!


No comments: